north
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applying for a place in NH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zirza

Applying for a place in NH Empty
PostSubject: Applying for a place in NH   Applying for a place in NH EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:28 am

1. Nick
Zirza

2. Tell us about yourself (age, etc.)
My real name is Johan. I am 18 years old and living in sweden. Most of my sparetime goes to travian but when im not playing travian i work out or drive my motorcycle. I am a happy, active and helping travian player who loves to work as a team.

3. Why do you want to join the alliance?
Because i think it looks like a good ally. Im looking for a serious alliance and i think this is the one:)

4. How often are you logged on to Travian?
Im logged on between 4-10 times a day, we are two on this acc so the activity is very high. I dont think ive ever had a yellow dot.

5. What are your experiences with Travian/end game?
Ive played 3 speed rounds on swedish speed. Last round i played with an alliance called D.X and ended with pop rank 100. Ive played three endgames but never owned my own VU.

6. Have you been a member of another alliance? (This round)
Yes, Berserk.

7. If so, why did you leave?
I leaving berserk because i dont really like them to much. I feel like i need more seriouse gaming and teamwork. I need an alliance who i think can take active part in endgame and possibly win.

8. Do you know any members of NH or NH X. If so, who??
No i dont. But im neighbour with Doggy. Well not neighbour but one of my villages are close to his.

9. Are you being farmed by anyone in our alliance? Are you being farmed by anyone else?
No. Im not farmed at al.

10. Are you in conflicts with other players? Who and why?
I am not in conflict with anyone, i have a few how are angry at me but cant do anything about it. We are sorting that out as im writing this.

11. How many troops do you have?
NH - Catharina or Odovakar
Sending to Catharina.

12. How would you describe your Travian strategy?
I am offensive at most. Right now im going to start the building of a large army that can do some effect when sent against a VU.

13. Are you an active forum user?
Yes, i like forums. I like to get to know the players i play with:)

14. What is your current population? How many cities?
Right now i have 1446 population and 4 villages, building settlers to get a 15cropper in the nearest days.

15. What is your offensive and defensive rank?
Off: 659.
Def: 5647.

16. Do you have fixed sitters, who?
No sitters at the moment, i think you should have sitters from your own ally only. I have a co-players so we havent needed sitters yet.

17. Why should we accept you into the alliance, and how will you contribute to NH?
I think you should accept me because im a good player and i will do anything to help the ally! Im a teamplayer and i like to help out. Im active, going to build a force that can be to good use when endgame arrives and im happy to sacrifice it for the alliance.

18. Where is the major part of your cities located on the map?
All my cities are located in +-.
Back to top Go down
Gjest

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a place in NH   Applying for a place in NH EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:05 pm

søknaden er sendt til lukket forum
Back to top Go down
Zirza

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a place in NH   Applying for a place in NH EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:38 pm

3 days huh.. This took like 5 lifetimes, sorry about the whine but this is taking alot of time..
You dont even have to answer, ive changed my mind about joining...
Back to top Go down
Catharina
Catharina

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a place in NH   Applying for a place in NH EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:52 pm

We have had a lot of other things to do

But ok Smile

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a place in NH   Applying for a place in NH Empty

Back to top Go down

Applying for a place in NH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
north :: Søknad NH-